domingo, 3 de junho de 2012

Hoje em LISBOA


O que ele diz:

He was just blinded by the light
Cut loose like a deuce, another runner in the night
Blinded by the light

Blinded By The Light
1973
----------------------------------------------------

It's so hard to be a saint when you're just a boy out on the street

It's Hard To Be A Saint In The City
1973
----------------------------------------------------

But I gotta find out how it feels
I want to know if love is wild, girl
I want to know if love is real


Born To Run
1975
----------------------------------------------------

Where no one asks any questions,
or looks too long in your face,
In the darkness on the edge of town

Darkness On The Edge Of Town
1978
-----------------------------------------------------

Tonight, tonight the strip's just right
I wanna blow 'em off in my first heat
Summer's here and the time is right
For racin' in the street

Racing In The Street
1978
------------------------------------------------------

Your love is here and now
The vicious circle turns and burns without
Though I cannot live forgive me now
The time has come to take this moment and
They can't hurt you now

Because The Night
1978
-------------------------------------------------------

Now those memories come back to haunt me
they haunt me like a curse
Is a dream a lie if it don't come true

The River
1980
-------------------------------------------------------

Everybody needs a place to rest
Everybody wants to have a home
Don't make no difference what nobody says
Ain't nobody like to be alone
Everybody's got a hungry heart

Hungry Heart
1980
--------------------------------------------------------

Your eyes get itchy in the wee wee hours sun's just a red ball risin' over them refinery towers
Radio's jammed up with gospel stations lost souls callin' long distance salvation
Hey mr. deejay woncha hear my last prayer hey ho rock 'n roll deliver me from nowhere

Open All Night
1982
---------------------------------------------------------

I want to sleep beneath peaceful skies in my lover's bed
with a wide open country in my eyes
and these romantic dreams in my head

No Surrender
1984
----------------------------------------------------------

You'd forget all about the bad and think only of all the laughs that we had
And you'd wanna come home
Now it ain't hard feelings or nothin' sugar
That ain't what's got me singing this song

When You're Alone
1987
-----------------------------------------------------------

Tell me in a world without pity
Do you uthink what I'm askin's too much ?
I just want something to hold on to
And a little of that human touch

Human Touch
1992
-------------------------------------------------------------

Now a life of leisure and a pirate's treasure
Don't make much for tragedy
But it's a sad man my friend who's livin' in his

Better Days
1992
-------------------------------------------------------------

Wind whistling cold I pull my coat around me
Heat some coffee and stare out into the black night
I lie awake I lie awake sir
With my machete by my side

The New Timer
1995
--------------------------------------------------------------

Can't see nothin' in front of me
Can't see nothin' coming up behind
I make my way through this darkness
I can't feel nothing but this chain that binds me

The Rising
2002
---------------------------------------------------------------

I'm ridin' hard carryin' a cache of roses
A fresh map that I made
Now I'm gonna get birth naked and bury my old soul

Long Time Comin'
2005
---------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, deep in my heart
I do believe
We shall overcome some day

We Shall Overcome
2006
----------------------------------------------------------------

Now there's a fire down below
But it's coming up here
So leave everything you know
Carry only what you fear

Magic
2007
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Out here the nights are long, the days are lonely
I think of you and I'm working on a dream

Working on a Dream
2009
------------------------------------------------------------------

I been knocking on the door that holds the throne
I been looking for the map that leads me home
I been stumbling on good hearts turned to stone
The road of good intentions has gone dry as bone

We Take Care of Our Own
2012
------------------------------------------------------------------

Bruce Springsteen & The E-Street Band
Live Super Bowl Halftime Show (2009):



Tenth Avenue Freeze Out / Born to Run / Working on a Dream / Glory Days

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
O que eles dizem (91):

I'm the president, but he's the Boss!

Barack Obama
Presidente dos EUA



<< Home